WHAT: Crash Course Demonstration of How to Effectively Lead Others
This opportunity is a splash of crisis intervention, diversity and sensitivity coaching! Participants engage in live physical interactive case study activities that offer new and emerging leaders with crash course navigation in leading, supervising or managing others. It’s the training experience that simulates a live game show, a human board game, and a masterful pop quiz!
Today, leaders are not only required to manage deliverables and productivity; they must toggle between multi-genders, people behaviors, personalities, emotional filters, faith-based triggers, abilities, demographics and personas. A day in the office may be quite complex, yet amazingly rewarding.
Core Strength Training:
- Quick-Conflicts Resolution
- Manage the pendulum swing of soaring and often racing emotions of team members.
- How to quickly motivate team members toward productive results during a crisis.
- Incentive Designing
- How to create positive/healthy team competitiveness/li>
- Time & Energy Management – Time never changes, however we can set goals within a time period. While we cannot control time, we have control of our energy.
- Stress Relief Techniques
- “Today’s” Modern Diversity Awareness
Participants will be able to assess the need for motivation-morale, address conflict-resolution with care, and recognize personal or team stressors. They will gain tools to manage the day-to-day needs in leadership, diversity and sensitivity. Participants will have techniques or systems to support goals in time & energy management, and crisis management intervention awareness.
Duration: Up to 4.5 Hours